2.Select the type and quantity
2.Select the type and quantity
Hong Kong Resident Ticket Offer
1. Each eligible Hong Kong residents can enjoy the exclusive Hong Kong Resident offers from 1 June to 31 August 2019.
2. The offer is applicable to both adult and child daytime admission tickets.
3. The promotional tickets are available for purchase at Ocean Park ticketing counters and Ocean Park website.
4. Hong Kong Identity Document needs to be presented during the transaction at Ocean Park Ticketing counters; Eligible Hong Kong residents who purchase this offer online or at Ticket Counter have to present their valid Hong Kong Identity Card/identification documents for verification upon entry.
5. The promotional tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
6. The promotional tickets are applicable to upgrade to SmartFun Annual Pass.
7. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
Promotional Price for Hong Kong Student
1. From June 17 to July 12, 2019, full time student studying in Hong Kong schools can purchase Ocean Park regular-price daytime admission ticket at the special price of HK$249 (adult) / HK$125 (child).
2. Child ticket is applicable for children aged between 3 and 11.
3. Promotional Ticket Validity: Ticket valid on or before Jul 12, 2019 and only valid for use on the selected date.
4. Holder of the promotional ticket must present a valid Hong Kong full time student card or student handbook that has a photo for verification when entering the park. If fail to present the document, Ocean Park will request the ticket holder to pay the difference on-site.
5. The promotional ticket is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
6. The promotional ticket is applicable to upgrade to SmartFun Annual Pass.
7. This promotional offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
Special offer for Admission Tickets Combo with Fabulous in-park Cash Coupons Terms and Conditions
For the purchase of Admission tickets combo, please note the below:
1. The HKD100 souvenir cash coupon can only be used on merchandise in souvenir shops. Goods redeemed by using this coupon are non-refundable. This coupon is not cash convertible.
2. The food kiosk cash coupon is only valid on the date printed on the ticket combo and it is non-refundable. Please check with staff for the food kiosks opening dates and hours; some food kiosks may open at noon. This ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and can be used once only; and must be used at least 30 minutes prior to food kiosks closure time. This ticket must be presented at the time of ordering and payment. This ticket is non-refundable or non-exchangeable. This ticket is neither exchangeable for cash nor refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers. The food kiosks maybe chartered for private functions and their opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
3. The restaurant cash coupon is only valid on the date printed on the ticket combo and it is non-refundable. Please check with staff for the restaurants opening dates and hours; some restaurants may open at 11 a.m. This ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and can be used once only; and must be used at least 1 hour prior to restaurants closure time. This ticket must be presented at the time of ordering and payment; please present this ticket at cashier counter if dinning at Club Panda or The Bayview Restaurant.
General Terms and Conditions
1. You can order general admission tickets for the next 90 days.
2. The ticket is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
3. Physical admission ticket holders must present their personal identification documents as stated above at the Park’s turnstile for verification. E-ticket holders must present e-ticket, the above- mentioned identification document and the credit card used for the purchase of tickets for verification upon admission.
4. A maximum of 10 tickets can be purchased per transaction per credit card.
5. A maximum of 4 transactions can be made per credit card per day.
6. For your protection, Verified by Visa and MasterCard®SecureCodeTM is available if you have registered with your payment card issuing bank for this service.
7. Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
8. Free admission is granted to children under 3-year-old and local senior residents, who is 65 years old or above with Hong Kong Identity Card or the "Senior Citizen Card" issued by Social Welfare Department. Holder of Registration Card for people with Disabilities and Hong Kong residents with Hong Kong Identity Card visiting on birthday are FREE to enter Ocean Park.
9. Day time tickets are restricted to day-opening-times. Night tickets have to be purchased separately for special night events.
10. If you choose to receive tickets by courier, additional charge for courier service is applicable.
11. If you choose to print the admission tickets immediately, you may do so upon successful payment.
12. A notification email will be sent to you to acknowledge receipt of your ticket order.
13. The ticket will be void if altered or defaced.
14. For repair, maintenance, inclement weather or other reason, Ocean Park may suspend the operation of any ride or close any attraction at any time without prior notice. It is a condition of sale of the Park’s admission ticket that any request for refund, whether partial or in full, for the tickets purchased by visitors will not be considered by the Park as a result of such ride suspension or closure of attraction.
15. The Park reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
16. In the event of dispute, the decision of Ocean Park will be final.
17. If you have any enquiries, please contact us at (852) 3923 2323 or send email to email@example.com.