2.Select the type and quantity
2.Select the type and quantity
Ocean Park Promotion for Hong Kong Residents
1. This promotion is applicable for Hong Kong residents only.
2. Hong Kong residents can purchase adult admission ticket at special price of HK$350 and enjoy HK$350 in-park cash vouchers (Including 7 pcs of HK$50 cash vouchers, applicable at designated restaurants, food kiosks and souvenir shops).
3. The offer is valid from June 13 to July 31, 2020.
4. The promotional ticket is available at Ocean Park Ticketing Office, Ocean Park website and all 7-Eleven stores.
5. Please present valid Hong Kong Identification Document at turnstile upon admission.
6. Please present admission ticket at designated restaurants, food kiosks and souvenir shops as cash vouchers.
7. Cash vouchers can be used on the date of visit only. No minimum spending per transaction is required. It can be used cumulatively in one single transaction.
8. The cash voucher cannot be used in conjunction with SmartFun annual pass related discounts, credit card discounts, discount coupons and other promotional offers.
9. The cash voucher is neither refundable nor exchangeable for cash.
10. The promotional ticket is not applicable for SmartFun Ticket Conversion Promotion.
11. In case of any dispute, the decision of Ocean Park Corporation shall be final and binding.
12. Ocean Park Corporation reserves the right to change/terminate the contents of this promotion at any time without prior notice.
Special offer for Admission Tickets Combo with Fabulous in-park Cash Coupons Terms and Conditions
For the purchase of Admission tickets combo, please note the below:
1. The HKD100 souvenir cash coupon can only be used on merchandise in souvenir shops. Goods redeemed by using this coupon are non-refundable. This coupon is not cash convertible.
2. The food kiosk cash coupon is only valid on the date printed on the ticket combo and it is non-refundable. Please check with staff for the food kiosks opening dates and hours; some food kiosks may open at noon. This ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and can be used once only; and must be used at least 30 minutes prior to food kiosks closure time. This ticket must be presented at the time of ordering and payment. This ticket is non-refundable or non-exchangeable. This ticket is neither exchangeable for cash nor refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers. The food kiosks maybe chartered for private functions and their opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
3. The restaurant cash coupon is only valid on the date printed on the ticket combo and it is non-refundable. Please check with staff for the restaurants opening dates and hours; some restaurants may open at 11 a.m. This ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and can be used once only; and must be used at least 1 hour prior to restaurants closure time. This ticket must be presented at the time of ordering and payment; please present this ticket at cashier counter if dinning at Panda Café or The Bayview Restaurant.
General Terms and Conditions
1. General Admission Ticket holders may visit Ocean Park on any one day during the validity period of the tickets which commences from the date of purchase to 180 days following such date.
2. General Admission Tickets are valid on all dates during the validity period.
3. The ticket is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
4. Physical admission ticket holders must present their personal identification documents as stated above at the Park’s turnstile for verification. E-ticket holders must present e-ticket, the above- mentioned identification document and the credit card used for the purchase of tickets for verification upon admission.
5. A maximum of 10 tickets can be purchased per transaction per credit card.
6. A maximum of 4 transactions can be made per credit card per day.
7. For your protection, Verified by Visa and MasterCard®SecureCodeTM is available if you have registered with your payment card issuing bank for this service.
8. Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
9. Free admission is granted to children under 3-year-old and local senior residents, who is 65 years old or above with Hong Kong Identity Card or the "Senior Citizen Card" issued by Social Welfare Department. Holder of Registration Card for people with Disabilities and Hong Kong residents with Hong Kong Identity Card visiting on birthday are FREE to enter Ocean Park.
10. General admission tickets are only for admission from park open until park close. For specific events, separate purchase of special event tickets is required.
11. If you choose to receive tickets by courier, additional charge for courier service is applicable.
12. If you choose to print the admission tickets immediately, you may do so upon successful payment.
13. A notification email will be sent to you to acknowledge receipt of your ticket order.
14. The ticket will be void if altered or defaced.
15. For repair, maintenance, inclement weather or other reason, Ocean Park may suspend the operation of any ride or close any attraction at any time without prior notice. It is a condition of sale of the Park’s admission ticket that any request for refund, whether partial or in full, for the tickets purchased by visitors will not be considered by the Park as a result of such ride suspension or closure of attraction.
16. The Park reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
17. In the event of dispute, the decision of Ocean Park will be final.
18. If you have any enquiries, please contact us at (852) 3923 2323 or send email to email@example.com.