2.Select the type and quantity
2.Select the type and quantity
Special offer for Admission Tickets Combo with Fabulous in-park Cash Coupons Terms and Conditions
For the purchase of Admission tickets combo, please note the below:
1. The HKD100 souvenir cash coupon can only be used on merchandise in souvenir shops. Goods redeemed by using this coupon are non-refundable. This coupon is not cash convertible.
2. The food kiosk cash coupon is only valid on the date printed on the ticket combo and it is non-refundable. Please check with staff for the food kiosks opening dates and hours; some food kiosks may open at noon. This ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and can be used once only; and must be used at least 30 minutes prior to food kiosks closure time. This ticket must be presented at the time of ordering and payment. This ticket is non-refundable or non-exchangeable. This ticket is neither exchangeable for cash nor refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers. The food kiosks maybe chartered for private functions and their opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
3. The restaurant cash coupon is only valid on the date printed on the ticket combo and it is non-refundable. Please check with staff for the restaurants opening dates and hours; some restaurants may open at 11 a.m. This ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and can be used once only; and must be used at least 1 hour prior to restaurants closure time. This ticket must be presented at the time of ordering and payment; please present this ticket at cashier counter if dinning at Club Panda or The Bayview Restaurant.
Special offer for Admission Tickets Combo with Old Hong Kong Street Food Tasting Pass Terms and Conditions
1. Ticket Combo promotion period: From now until 30 June, 2020.
2. The offer is applicable at Ocean Park official website only.
3. 1) Signature Local Street Food (redeem any one food item as below): Egg Puff (full portion) at “Mammy Pancake”, or Steamed Rice Roll (full portion) at “Happy Snack”, or Pan-fried Trio (full portion) at “Happy Snack”, or Fried Noodle with Soya Sauce (full portion) at “Happy Snack”, or Pan-fried Dumplings (full portion) at “Chan’s Noodle / Wing Lai Yuen”. 2) Iconic Local Snacks (redeem any three food items as below): Minced Beef Ball (half portion), Beef Ball (half portion), Pork Ball (half portion), Sausage (half portion), Spicy Fish Ball (half portion) at “Mei Lam Kee” or One cup of Trappist Daily Yoghurt at “Cross Café”. 3) One cup of Hong Kong Style Mike Tea (Hot/Cold) or a Bottle of Coca Cola at “KamCha”.
4. Admission tickets may be upgraded to SmartFun Annual Pass by paying the applicable price difference depends on the ticket purchase price and the type of SmartFun Annual Pass selected at Temporary Ticket Conversion to SmartFun Annual Pass Counter (near Aqua City Bakery) in the Park. Each guest must present his/her own admission ticket for SmartFun Annual Pass conversion on the same day.
5. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
“Ocean Park x sky100 Double the Fun” Package
1. The “Ocean Park x sky100 Double the Fun” Package (“the Package”) promotion period is from 16 August to 20 December 2019 (Promotion Period). Package sales at Ocean Park official website are available from 16 August to 13 December 2019; Ocean Park general admission ticket is only valid for use on the selected date, guests must first enter Ocean Park and required to redeem the sky100 Standard Ticket Redemption Voucher at Ocean Park Ticketing Counters on the same day before 5 pm. The redemption voucher must be redeemed and used within 7 days from the issuing date, and used on or before 20 December 2019 (expired tickets and vouchers are not accepted). The redeemed ticket must use on the day of redemption.
2. Guests must redeem and use the Packages during the designated opening hours of the attractions. The opening hours of Ocean Park and sky100 are subject to change, and the attractions are subject to partial opening, due to inclement weather, special events or other special circumstances. The Package cannot be used during special timeslots or special events (such as sky100 Firework Display session) which require separate admission charge. Please visit the official websites of Ocean Park and sky100 for updated information and opening hours before visiting the attractions.
3. Guests who have purchased the Package from the official websites of Ocean Park and sky100 must redeem their tickets on the selected date according to their confirmation e-mails or WeChat messages. Each Package comes with ONE general admission ticket (Adult Ticket/Child Ticket) for Ocean Park and a standard ticket (Adult Ticket/Child Ticket) for sky100.
4. A maximum of 10 Packages can be purchased per transaction per credit card.
5. Guests must comply with the Rules and Regulations of Ocean Park and sky100. The relevant bylaw, Rules and Regulations are listed in the official websites of Ocean Park and sky100.
6. The Child fare is only applicable to guests aged 3 to 11. Guests are required to present their valid proofs of identity, as proof of age at ticket redemption.
7. The holder of child ticket must be accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket to enter Ocean Park and sky100. Guests may be required to present proof of age by our staff.
8. Packages, tickets and redemption vouchers are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-changeable, non-transferrable, and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products or services. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
9. Expired, damaged, defaced or photocopies of tickets and vouchers are not accepted. No replacement will be issued for loss of tickets.
10. For repair, maintenance, inclement weather or other reason, Ocean Park may suspend the operation of any ride or close any attraction at any time without prior notice. It is a condition of sale of the Park’s admission ticket that any request for refund, whether partial or in full, for the tickets purchased by visitors will not be considered by the Park as a result of such ride suspension or closure of attraction.
11. Confirmed Packages or tickets are not refundable.
12. For enquiries, guests who purchased the Packages through Ocean Park shall contact Ocean Park at firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests who purchased the Packages through sky100 shall contact sky100 at email@example.com.
13. Ocean Park and sky100 reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
14. In the event of dispute, the decision of Ocean Park and sky100 will be final.
General Terms and Conditions
1. You can order general admission tickets for the next 90 days.
2. The ticket is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
3. Physical admission ticket holders must present their personal identification documents as stated above at the Park’s turnstile for verification. E-ticket holders must present e-ticket, the above- mentioned identification document and the credit card used for the purchase of tickets for verification upon admission.
4. A maximum of 10 tickets can be purchased per transaction per credit card.
5. A maximum of 4 transactions can be made per credit card per day.
6. For your protection, Verified by Visa and MasterCard®SecureCodeTM is available if you have registered with your payment card issuing bank for this service.
7. Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
8. Free admission is granted to children under 3-year-old and local senior residents, who is 65 years old or above with Hong Kong Identity Card or the "Senior Citizen Card" issued by Social Welfare Department. Holder of Registration Card for people with Disabilities and Hong Kong residents with Hong Kong Identity Card visiting on birthday are FREE to enter Ocean Park.
9. Day time tickets are restricted to day-opening-times. Night tickets have to be purchased separately for special night events.
10. If you choose to receive tickets by courier, additional charge for courier service is applicable.
11. If you choose to print the admission tickets immediately, you may do so upon successful payment.
12. A notification email will be sent to you to acknowledge receipt of your ticket order.
13. The ticket will be void if altered or defaced.
14. For repair, maintenance, inclement weather or other reason, Ocean Park may suspend the operation of any ride or close any attraction at any time without prior notice. It is a condition of sale of the Park’s admission ticket that any request for refund, whether partial or in full, for the tickets purchased by visitors will not be considered by the Park as a result of such ride suspension or closure of attraction.
15. The Park reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
16. In the event of dispute, the decision of Ocean Park will be final.
17. If you have any enquiries, please contact us at (852) 3923 2323 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.