2.Select the type and quantity
2.Select the type and quantity
1. Please present PDF Halloween Premium Ticket during its valid date at the entrance of Ocean Park for collection of wristband and entry.
2. Holder of Halloween Premium Ticket entitles to all operating rides, facilities and exhibits, except skill games, coin-operated games, special paid events and facilities being held in the Park.
3. Holder of Halloween Premium Ticket entitled to one time access to exclusive experience “VR Minibus Terror” and one time priority access to “HELL-TV’s Anniversary Supershow ” and unlimited priority access to other Halloween attractions. Please Note: Children aged below 10 are not permitted to participate in VR Minibus Terror.
4. Please present Halloween Premium Ticket and wristband at “VR Minibus Terror” at the pre-select timeslot to redeem one time priority access. Quota is limited on first-come-first-serve basis.
5. Please present Halloween Premium Ticket and wristband at Applause Pavilion to register and collect the time ticket for one time priority access to watch the “HELL-TV’s Anniversary Supershow ”. Quota is limited on first-come-first-serve basis. For show schedule, please refer to event website.
6. Holder of Halloween Premium Ticket is allowed to have priority access to a maximum of seven rides or attractions from below list with shorter queue time, subject to only one guest is allowed for each priority access on different rides and attractions. Attraction list: 1. Cable Car Waterfront Station (Single Trip) 2. Cable Car Station Summit Station (Single Trip) 3. Ocean Express Waterfront Station (Single Trip) 4. Ocean Express Summit Station (Single Trip) 5. The Grand Aquarium 6. Merry-Go-Round 7. Arctic Blast 8. Ferris Wheel 9. Hair Raiser 10. Ocean Park Tower 11. Raging River 12. Shark Mystique 13. South Pole Spectacular 14. The Rapids
7. Please present Halloween Premium Ticket at “Waterfront Gifts” shop to redeem one set of coupons.
8. A maximum of 10 tickets can be purchased per transaction per credit card.
9. A maximum of 4 transactions can be made per credit card per day.
10. For your protection, Verified by Visa and MasterCard® SecureCodeTM is available if you have registered with your payment card issuing bank for this service.
11. To redeem the park tickets or upon Park admission, you are required to present (i) your e-ticket issued by Ocean Park and (ii) the credit card used for the purchase of tickets for verification purpose.
12. Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
13. This ticket is non-refundable, nonexchangeable and can be used once only.
14. This ticket must be used by the same person during its validity period and is only valid for the event named herein.
15. The Park reserves the right to close any of the listed rides or attractions for maintenance or any other reasons without prior notice. For the latest maintenance schedule, please click here or refer to on-site signage.
16. For repair, maintenance, inclement weather or other reason, Ocean Park may suspend the operation of any ride or close any attraction at any time without prior notice. It is a condition of sale of the Park’s admission ticket that any request for refund, whether partial or in full, for the tickets purchased by visitors will not be considered by the Park as a result of such ride suspension or closure of attraction.
17. Holder of this ticket can enjoy a special price for converting his/her own ticket to SmartFun Annual Pass on the date of visit, at the maximum savings of $498 for each Halloween Fest Premium Adult Ticket and maximum savings of $249 for each Halloween Fest Child Premium Ticket.
18. In case of inclement weather, including but without limitation to the hoisting of tropical cyclone signal no. 8 or above or black rainstorm warnings, Ocean Park may close the Park with or without prior notice to the public.
19. In case the Park reaches its maximum capacity, Ocean Park may exercise admission control and you may not be allowed for entry.
20. A condition of entry is to comply with Ocean Park Bylaw, safety rules and Park Rules and Regulations which are displayed at the entrances and/or other appropriate locations of the Park.
21. The ticket will be void if altered or defaced.
22. Ocean Park shall not be responsible for any loss of any kind or any damage to any property of any person within the Park. In the event of dispute, the decision of Ocean Park shall be final.
23. If you have any enquiries, please contact us at (852) 3923 2323 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: Please protect this ticket, do not damage or wet it, especially the barcode area which must be scanned at the entrance. This ticket will be void if altered or defaced. Ocean Park accepts no responsibility for any lost ticket.