Bank of China (Hong Kong) Staff and Family Day Terms and Conditions
1. A maximum of 6 tickets can be purchased per staff.
2. For your protection, Verified by Visa and MasterCard®SecureCodeTM is available if you have registered with your payment card issuing bank for this service.
3. To redeem the park tickets or upon Park admission, you are required to present (i) your e-ticket issued by Ocean Park and (ii) the credit card used for the purchase of tickets for verification purpose.
4. Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
5. Senior Citizen Ticket is for local senior residents aged 65 years old or above with a Hong Kong Identity Card or the "Senior Citizen Card" issued by Social Welfare Department.
6. If you choose to receive tickets by courier, additional charge for courier service is applicable.
7. If you choose to print the admission tickets immediately, you may do so upon successful payment.
8. A notification email will be sent to you to acknowledge receipt of your ticket order.
9. The ticket will be void if altered or defaced.
10. The ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
11. This offer cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
12. For repair, maintenance, inclement weather or other reason, Ocean Park may suspend the operation of any ride or close any attraction at any time without prior notice. It is a condition of sale of the Park’s admission ticket that any request for refund, whether partial or in full, for the tickets purchased by visitors will not be considered by the Park as a result of such ride suspension or closure of attraction.
13. If you have any enquiries, please contact us at (852) 3923 2323 or send email to email@example.com.