The online booking is temporarily suspended until further notice. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Ocean Park Special Package E-Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. The cash coupon can be used as HK$50 payment in restaurants and designated food kiosks. The cash coupon is not applicable to McDonald’s Restaurant, Food Kiosk “Ciao Chow” and vending machines.
2. Only one cash coupon can be used per each transaction.
3. This ticket holder must be accompanied by its company and they have to present staff card original copy during admission at the turnstiles. The ticket is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
4. A maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased per transaction per credit card.
5. A maximum of 4 transactions can be made per credit card per day.
6. For your protection, Verified by Visa and MasterCard®SecureCodeTM is available if you have registered with your payment card issuing bank for this service.
7. Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
8. If you choose to print the admission tickets immediately, you may do so upon successful payment.
9. A notification email will be sent to you to acknowledge receipt of your ticket order.
10. The ticket will be void if altered or defaced.
11. For repair, maintenance, inclement weather or other reason, Ocean Park may suspend the operation of any ride or close any attraction at any time without prior notice. It is a condition of sale of the Park’s admission ticket that any request for refund, whether partial or in full, for the tickets purchased by visitors will not be considered by the Park as a result of such ride suspension or closure of attraction.
12. The Park reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
13. In the event of dispute, the decision of Ocean Park will be final.
14. If you have any enquiries, please contact us at (852) 3923 2323 or send email to email@example.com.